Rajasthan Desert Safari Tour
Arrive Jodhpur Airport/ Railway Station. On arrival driver will pick you and transfer to hotel. On arrival check in hotel. Full day at leisure. Evening is free for shopping. Overnight stay in hotel.
Morning after breakfast proceed for Jodhpur sightseeing visit Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Ummaid Bhawan and Mandor Garden. Evening is free for own activities. Overnight stay in hotel.
Jodhpur - Sam (Jaisalmer)
Morning after breakfast check out from hotel and drive to Jaisalmer (Sam). Sam Sand Dunes just 40 kms away from Jaisalmer these offers a perfect experience of desert to its visitors. On arrival check in Camp. Evening enjoy the camel ride up to Sun point. Overnight stay in camp with traditional dinner and cultural program.
Morning after breakfast check out from Camp and drive to Jaisalmer. On arrival check in hotel. Later proceed for city sightseeing tourofJaisalmer visiting the Jaisalmer Fort which is a capturing structure in this town and the second oldest fort in Rajasthan. The fusion of Rajput and Islamic architecture styles are visible in fort. Later walk through the local streets to the Patwon-ki-haveli & Kothari Haveli. Evening is free for Shopping or to visit Jaisalmer Market. Overnight stay in hotel.
Jaisalmer - Jodhpur Airport
Morning after breakfast check out from hotel and drive to Jodhpur. Free for own activities.Later drop at Jodhpur Airport or Railway Station.
We Are Offering 3 Star , 4 Star, 5 Star & More Category Options.
- Accommodation on double sharing basis.
- Daily breakfast in hotel.
- One dinner in Jaisalmer during the camp stay.
- Pick up & Drop Jodhpur Railway Station/ Airport.
- Assistance in transfer.
- All sightseeing and transfer by AC Vehicle as per itinerary.
- Driver allowances, toll and parking.
- Camel Safari during the stay in Camp at Jaisalmer. ( Subject to operation )
- Domestic/ International airfare/ train tickets.
- Meal As Per Tour Programme
- Monument entrance fees
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc
- Tips and porter charges
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc
- Any other service/s not specified above.