Since ancient period the horse stands for prosperity, affluence & symbolizes power, grace, nobility and strength. The Sarangkheda Festival is blessed with the omnipresence of God Dattatraya, showering good fortune to all there who come & become a part of it.
This festival is one of the biggest & most liked events for horse lovers of India. Celebrities & high profile people do come & witness the festival.Event is made more entertaining, more purposeful with allied shows and exhibitions. Sarangkheda festival also has location advantage as it’s situated on the border of Guajrat, Madhyapradesh and Maharashtra .
In short, it is an ideal, undiscared event for branding & promoting through BTL activity.
Sarangkheda Horse festival is a right & most unique place to brand your products - services through multiple customized and conventional media options
We hereby appeal you to be a part of this exclusive and exciting event. If you are a horse lover, your joy will know no bounds. But even if you are just a visitor, there is ample to keep you engaged and entertained. The Horse Festival is a unique experience for all age groups. It is a rare feast, you wont experience it elsewhere. The stunning range of horses will mesmerize you and the various activities will enrich, entertain and inform you. Witness this wonderful festival and carry the unforgettable memories of horses and happiness with you!
THE ADVENTUROUS THRILL, THE ROYAL RIDE
Nature, culture, adventure for an equestrian admirer the Chetak Festival is the perfect escape. While the luxurious stays in the Chetak Village pamper you to stay indoors, the abundant activities and entertaining cultural programs will ensure you step out to join in the celebration.
Races and rides, choose from a variety of activities and witness the beauty of thousands of horses at the festival. For a more adrenaline-pumping experience, you can pick from the many adventure activities that let you explore your extreme. If you like to mix sports and water, the Tapi River is your arena. And if what you are looking for is a more laid-back experience, then rejuvenate yourself with a host of other facilities meant to pamper you.
HORSE ACTIVITIESHorse Dance Show | Horse Race | Obstacle Race | Horse Display & Breeding information | Horse Photo Gallery | Horse Show Competition | Horse Buggy Ride
HORSE DANCE SHOWWith grace in every prance, the Horse Dance Show is a chance to witness the beautifully adorned horses sway in tune to melodious rhythms.
HORSE RACEThe wind is their only competition, when a horse races, feel your adrenaline shoot up with the sound of its hooves, on a race track.
OBSTACLE RACESpeed with the grit to overcome obstacles with grace, the Obstacle Race is a sight to behold as the horses display their natural strength in every jump.
HORSE DISPLAY & BREEDING INFORMATIONGet to know what goes behind breeding a horse, the lineage, the hard-work and the love that’s needed to raise this amazing being.
HORSE PHOTO GALLERYCaptured in all their glory, the gallery offers a glimpse into the best breeds that represent India’s equestrian pride.
HORSE SHOW COMPETITIONWitness magnificent equestrians from across India showing off their brilliance as they compete for your admiration and the prestigious award.
HORSE BUGGY RIDETime travel isn’t possible, but with a leisurely Horse Buggy Ride at Sarangkheda it will seem so. Enjoy scenic views, rustic paths, the rhythm of hooves, and the leisurely pace from a time long gone.
ADVENTURE ACTIVITIESQuad Biking | Paint Ball | Archery | Star Gazing | Horse Trail Ride / Safari | Para motoring | Tent Pegging
QUAD BIKINGEnjoy the thrill of speed on Quad Biking as you steer on dirt-filled trails, rugged roads and the ups and downs of a rustic terrain.
PAINTBALL ACTIVITYWhen its war time with friends and family, the best way to settle the dispute is to opt for a high-energy paintball match.
ARCHERY ACTIVITYA sure aim, a clear target and the thrill of shooting on the bulls eye, archery is a fantastic sport for those who appreciate the perks of focus.
STAR GAZINGStare into the mesmerising night sky that enchants you with the millions of twinkling stars in the serene environs of nature.
HORSE TRAIL RIDE / SAFARIExperience the power and the glory of riding this majestic being as it trots royally on a scenic trail.
PARAMOTORING ACTIVITIESFly without wings, over the lush countryside, admiring the landscape and its beauty from sky-high heights with Paramotoring.
TENT PEGGINGGet a taste of what riding used to be with this ancient sport where riders gallop across a straight course with a sword or lance to pick a wooden/cardboard peg stuck in the ground.
WATER SPORTSJet Ski | Paddle Boat | Speed Boat | Banana Boat | Kayaking
JET SKISplash and speed, discover a whole new level of fun with Jet Ski as you venture into the River Tapi for some aquatic thrill.
PADDLE BOATExplore the river with a Paddle Boat where you not only enjoy beautiful sights but discover the essentials of being in sync to move ahead.
SPEED BOATEnjoy the thrilling ride when the cool river air hits you, and you feel your pulse quicken as the river surface gets sliced with speed.
BANANA BOATFeel the rush of speed as you and your friends maintain your balance on the Banana Boat that’s pulled with a motor boat across the river.
OTHER FACILITIESSpa | Club House | Cycling
SPARelax and rejuvenate with massages and services at our spa, after all what is a vacation without the leisure of pampering yourself.
CLUB HOUSEAll play and no work, makes it a perfect getaway. Recharge yourself with our fun games at the club house and spend some time with your friends and family.
CYCLINGExplore the nature with enchanting cycle rides around the green environs of the festival as you take in the rustic beauty of this idyllic space.
THE STATELY LUXURY,
THE ROYAL GETAWAY
Inspired by the legends of Sarangkheda, the Tent Accommodations are designed to reflect the rustic glory with a modern twist. The Chetak Village is made up of 60 luxury Swiss Cottage Tents that are set-up with meticulous precision in AC & Non-AC variants. Discover the world of horses while residing in plush interiors, graceful décor and luxurious amenities.
Elegantly furnished and equipped with the latest amenities, each tent ensures lavish comfort for every guest. Feel welcomed at the fully air-conditioned thematically designed reception area. Apart from indulging in various activities, spend time at the Club Area that’s equipped with Pool Tables, Table Tennis Tables, Foosball Tables, Chess, Carrom, Darts, other family board games, and more. After an exciting day amongst the horses, unwind at the rejuvenation center to pamper your senses.
Relish the delectable Maharashtrian Cuisine at the Riverside Bar & Dining Restaurant. An array of dishes created to excite your taste buds are presented harmoniously on each plate. The entire experience lets you relive the rustic experience in all its timeless glory.
GRAND COTTAGE (AC)
Plush interiors with an added traditional charm, unwind in the Grand Cottage which is specially designed to help you relax and refresh after a fascinating time at the Chetak Festival. We, at the Chetak Village make sure that during your stay with us, you relive all the fun times you had. Hospitality that’s rooted in history, and modern-day comforts that redefine luxury, the Grand Cottage makes your stay memorable.
REGAL CABIN (NON-AC)
A well-furnished and a delightful luxury, experience the village life with this tent that keeps it simple yet luxurious. Revel, relax and re-energise yourself with the Regal Cabin. Elegant, sophisticated and rustic; this tent signifies a zesty, vibrant and unforgettable experience with lifelong memories.
|Tent Categories||Price per night on twin sharing basis (CP) (INR)||Extra Person (INR)|
|Grand Cottage (AC TENTS)||6800||2700|
|Regal Cabin (Non AC TENTS)||4500||1800|
Terms & Conditions
- Tax will be charged extra @18% GST
- Above rates are on Double Occupancy
- Rates on single occupancy basis will be 75% of the basic cost (75% of double occupancy amount)
- Child above 6 years is charged as extra person
- Check-in Time: 12:30 pm & Check-out Time: 9:30 am
- C.P. (Continental Plan): Room + Breakfast.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop to the Horse Fair ground.
PLEASE NOTE :-
- Pickup and drop from Dondaicha and Nandurbar railway station / bus stand One Way Rs.500/- Per Person.
- Air activities,water activivties,adventure activities on optional chargable bases.
- Lunch and Dinner will be on Ala Carte at Restaurant.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Check Out Time: 09.30 AM
- All rates are inclusive of applicable taxes.
- Pick-up and drop-off Services from Nandurbar district shall be provided on chargeable basis.
- The Voucher issued in respect of the booking made for Chetak Festival Sarangkheda is to be furnished compulsorily along with Government approved valid Photo ID proof of each guest at the reception counter at the time of check-in; for foreign Nationals it is mandatory to furnish valid Passport & Visa. Pan card will not be considered as valid ID proof.
- In case of early arrival at The Chetak Village, Early Check in is subject to availability.
- Certain Adventures Sports Activities like Para Motoring, All Terrain Vehicles, Hot Air Balloons, and Water Sports Activity etc are provided by various specialized operators appointed by us inside the Tent City. Guest should understand and acknowledge the physical and mental rigors and risks associated with the activities. These adventure sports are inherently dangerous and represent an extreme test of persons physical and mental conditions. Activities involve risks and dangers which may include, without limitation, the potential for serious bodily injury, sickness and disease, permanent disability, paralysis and loss of life loss of or damage to equipment/property; accidents. The adventure sports operators may ask the guests to sign an indemnity in favor of the operator for doing such activities. We at M/s.Lallooji and Sons assume no responsibility whatsoever for the activities and services provided by the operators. We are not responsible for the acts or omissions (Including negligence) of those operators. We in no way could be made responsible for any injuries or accidents to anybody doing these activities. The Guest is required to understand the associated risks and competencies of the operators before undertaking these activities.
- Any amendments with respect to change in check in dates would attract 15% Amendment charge. Date amendment can be made maximum 05 days prior to the scheduled arrival date. Any change in guest/guest names would be treated as cancellation and would attract cancellation charges as stipulated. For any amendments/Changes, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Two Bottles of Drinking Water shall be provided per day per Tent.
- Accommodation in Tent is on Twin Sharing Basis.
- Any incidental, personal and other expenses and cost of items which are not specified/mentioned in the inclusions are to be borne by the guest.
- Management is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings of the guest. Guest is requested to take care of their belongings.
- All tents are Strictly Non Smoking as per Government Rules.
- Guest has to follow the House Rules and applicable law of the land.
- M/s.Lallooji and Sons reserves the right to cancel reservation without any prior notice in case of any central/State Government Event/Meetings/visits or any unwanted natural calamities. In which case, alternative dates can be set or full refund will be given.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
- 25% retention charges, if cancelled more than 10 days prior to scheduled arrival.
- 50% retention charges, if cancelled more than 05 days prior to scheduled arrival (but less than 45 days).
- 100% retention charges, if cancelled less than 48 Hours prior to scheduled arrival.
Note: Organizer reserves all rights to make any changes without prior notice.