WELCOME TO JHEEL MAHOTSAV - BARGI DAM
Water sports starting from leisure cruising to the adrenaline rush through Jet Skiing, Jheel Mahotsav has it all. Folk dance performances and melodious music by renowned bands reflecting the culture of Madhya Pradesh, all form a part of Jheel Mahotsav. Indeed, its a perfect blend of adventure, scenic beauty and entertainment.
So, give a break to yourself from monotonous routine and experience magic in the lap of nature !!
Here are some of the adventurous activities. Have a glimpse !!!!
12:30 PM Welcome to Jheel mahotsav / Check-In
12:30 PM to 02:30 PM Lunch at Dinning Area
02:30 PM to 04:00 PM Enjoy Water Sports / Land / Air Activity
04:00 PM to 05:00 PM Evening Tea / Coffee at Dinning Area
05:00 PM to 07:00 PM Land, Water & Air Activity
07:00 PM to 09:00 PM Cultural Programmes at Arena
08:00 PM to 11:00 PM Dinner at Dinning Area
09:00 PM to 11:00 PM Live Music & Entertainment
06:00 AM Morning Tea
06:30 AM to 07:30 AM Yoga
07:30 AM to 10:00 AM Breakfast at Dinning Area
10:00 AM Check out from Tent city
Premium Tent (Darbari Tent) 1 NIGHT / 2 DAYS
- All taxes will be charged extra as applicable.
- Full payment must be done to confirm the booking.
- Child below 5 years will be entitled for complimentary stay without any additional arrangements.
- Extra person/child will be accomodated on chargable basis and will be provided with additional mattress.
- Maximum occupancy per tent is 02 Adults + 02 Childs (below 05 years) or 03 Adults + 01 Childs (below 05 years).
- 100% Cancellation charges, if cancelled in less than 1 day of the check-in date.
- 50% Cancellation charges, if cancelled in less than 3 day of the check-in date.
- 25% Cancellation charges, if cancelled in less than 7 day of the check-in date.
- Stay in Premium Darbari tent.
- Vegetarian Meals in buffet style. (Lunch,evening tea and dinner on 1st day along with morning tea and breakfast on 2nd day.The meals will be served on scheduled time in dinner area and missed meals will not be refunded or extended on subsquent days.)
- Accomodation in tent on twimn sharing basis.(Additional charges for extra person) 2 bottles of drinking water per day per tent.(500ml).