04 Nights Port Blair + 02 Nights Havelock + Ross & North Bay + Baratang+ Elephant Beach + Wandoor
Arrival - Cellular Jail + Light & Sound Show
Arrival at Port Blair in the afternoon and transfer to respective Hotel. After lunch visit the National Memorial - Cellular Jail, Designed especially for solitary confinement it earned the Islands the dreaded name of Kala Pani. The Cellular Jail has a pride of place in India’s freedom struggle. Many a stalwart were imprisoned here. Declared a national memorial, this three storey prison constructed by Britishers in 1906, is a pilgrimage destination for freedom fighters. This colossal edifice has mutely witnessed the most treacherous of inhumane atrocities borne by the convicts, who were mostly freedom fighters.
In the evening witness the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail - where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. The Light and Sound Show provides you with a vivid experience of its strong association with the freedom fighters and their struggle for independence. Stay Overnight at Port Blair.
Port Blair to Havelock Island (Departure Time: 06.00 Hrs) – Rest of the Day at Leisure
Today after breakfast you will be transferred to Jetty. Head to Havelock Island on board Cruise connecting the two islands! Havelock, about 54 kilometers northeast of Port Blair, the Island is a hidden jewel. Havelock is a serene tropical island encompassing about 86 square kilometers. Its clear waters are rated among the best in the world for snorkeling and scuba diving. Close to 1000 different species of marine life inhabit the waters of the Andaman Islands. Scuba divers can see nudibranchs, sea slugs and snails, varieties of ghost pipe fish, jaw fish and a number of different crustaceans of all shapes and sizes. With its serene beaches, 40 meters visibility underwater, colorful coral reefs and ‘far from the maddening crowd’ appeal, Havelock Island has emerged as a dream destination among discerning travelers. Arrive at Havelock Jetty, you will be met and assisted by our representative. Board the waiting vehicles and drive to your pre booked Hotel. After Check In, relax at the Hotel. Spend the Rest of the day at Leisure. Stay Overnight at Havelock.
Havelock Island - Elephant beach
After breakfast at the Hotel, we will proceed to Elephant beach (One session of Snorkeling will be included in the Package with Snorkeling Gears) in a sharing fibre speed boat. Just 30 Minutes by Boat, This beach offers snorkelers calm blue shallow waters and is the perfect spot for beginner snorkelers. It’s also a great place to just spend time lazing on the beach. The beach is very scenic with fallen trees and white sand giving the photographer some beautiful pictures to take back home. The reef here starts very close to shore at a depth of about 1 metre. The large reef is mostly made up of hard coral and has plenty of marine life. Later drop back to Hotel. Overnight Stay in Havelock.
Havelock – Radhanagar Beach - Return to Port Blair (Check out time 0800 hrs)
After breakfast proceed to the Radhanagar Beach, one of the most picturesque beach on the Islands. Radhanagar Beach (or Beach No. 7) is the jewel in the crown of Havelock Island. Located on the western side of the island, it stands away from the cluster. The glorious white sand beach shot to global fame when Time magazine (in 2004) rated it as the finest in Asia. With lush tropical forest rising on a hill to one side, the draw of this white sand beach has steadily grown in the legion of avid beach buffs. A wide beach that runs over a few kilometers, Radhanagar is simply stunning. It lends itself to a variety of activities. Later in the afternoon take the return ferry to Port Blair as per ferry timing. Upon return from Havelock Island, transfer to Hotel. Stay Overnight at Port Blair.
Baratang Island day trip - Limestone caves (Closed on Monday & National Holidays – ETD at 0430 Hrs)
Early in the morning, we proceed for a thrilling full day experience of Baratang Island .The journey by road (110Kms – 3 Hours and 30 Minutes) which holds the nature’s best treasures gifted to the Islands. Limestone caves a must see point for nature lovers & leisure travellers alike. The Road journey from Port Blair to Baratang involves crossing through creeks and dense equatorial forest. This involves a fascinating mangrove creek journey by fibre Speed boats. After getting down from the boat, trek through a small village and Mangrove Forest to reach the Lime stone caves. These ancient caves are located about 30 minutes (by sea) away from Baratang jetty. A wonderful journey by boat to the limestone caves through the creek lined on either side by mangroves. Return to Port Blair in the evening. Stay Overnight in Port Blair. (Photography is not allowed in the Jungle Area)
Ross Island + North Bay (Closed on Wednesday)
After Breakfast visit the Administrative Capital Prior to Independence from where the Britishers governed the entire A & N Islands, the island is now under the Indian navy. ROSS ISLAND, It stands now as a ruin of the bygone days with the old structures almost in debris. There is a small museum named Smritika, it holds photographs and the other antiques of the Britishers relevant to these islands. The island is famous for friendly flocks of Deer and lush green walking trails. Later after Ross Island we sail to North Bay – also Known as Coral Island. Here one can enjoy the Glass Bottom Ride & Snorkeling / Sea Walk / Scuba Diving at additional Cost (Optional) to explore the Coral reefs underneath. Return back to Port Blair. Stay Overnight stay in Port Blair.
Wandoor Beach - Departure. (Check out time 0800 hrs)
After Breakfast proceed to Wandoor Beach, 30kms ride from Port Blair city through the Tsunami affected area, once used to be paddy land now fully covered with water resembles like a lake, one can have a glimpse of migrated wet land birds, now become an attraction for birds watchers.
Drop at Airport. Return home with memories of a wonderful holiday.
End of Tour
We offer 2 star, 3 Star, 4 star, 5 Star Hotels
• Transportation: Airport Transfers And Sightseeing As Per The Above-Itinerary By AC Vehicle Like Scorpio / Xylo / Ertiga / Tavera / Datsun GO Or Similar At Port Blair & AC Vehicle Like Sumo/ Similar At Havelock& Neil Island And Not At Disposal (01 Vehicle)
• CPAI: - Daily Breakfast;MAPAI: - Daily Breakfast &Dinner; APAI: - Daily Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
• All Kind Of Transport And Luxury Taxes.
• Assistance At All Arrival And Departure Points.
• All Other Specified Expenses And Activities.To And Fro Tickets To Havelock By ACMakruzz/Green Ocean/ Coastal Cruise / Similar (Base Category Seats)• Entry Permits/Entry Tickets/Boat Tickets/Ferry Tickets Wherever Required.
• Parking Charges.
- Cost for supplementary service, optional Tours, Up-gradation Charges, Guide, Additional Sightseeing entrance fees.·
- Guide at Cellular Jail and Ross Island will cost extra.·
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Insurance Premiums, Rafting Charges.·
- Cost for service provided on a personal request.·
-Cost for personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, soft drinks, incidentals, porter charges, tips etc.·
- Activity charges, Scuba, Jet Ski, Snorkeling etc., until and unless mentioned in the inclusions·
- Cost for any other service not mentioned under the “Cost Includes” head.·
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Taxes by the Government which will have to be collected directly ON ARRIVAL.·
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle, other than scheduled & mentioned in the itinerary.·
- Difference in cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like - landslides, road blockage, etc. In such case extra will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.·
- Camera Fee ( Still or Movie)